Water Supply in some areas of Pali, Rajasthan on 23rd June
A list has been issued by the Water supply department. Under this, water will be supplied in many localities of the city on 23rd June.
- New Village: Surya Colony, Old Chunginaka from Satyam School, Maru Banjara Ki Dhani, Tirupati Colony, Indraprastha Nagar, Jain Nagar, Khairwa Road, Aashiward Township.
- Bangar College : Vidya Nagar.
- Housing Board: Somnath Colony, Ashok Nagar, Branch Ground, Mahalaxmi Nagar, Dayanand Nagar.
- Mandia Road : Gharwala Jao, Kidwai Nagar.
- Gandhi Nagar: Chamunda Nagar, Charbhuja Nagar, Shekhawat Nagar.
- Labor Colony : Rajiv Gandhi Colony, Police Lines.
- Raik Ki Dhani : Shiv Colony, Krishna Nagar.
- Keshav Nagar : Kalu Colony.
- Manpura : Sajjan College Area.
- Office Campus: Ramnagar, Kanwar Nagar, Radhakrishna Colony, Agrasen Colony, Peeth Ka
Report this Post
comments powered by Disqus
Now the police will take strict action to stop the ever-increasing crime in Jhalawar city. Jhalawar Police has taken some strict steps regarding this. After 10 o'clock in the city, the police will interrogate people by stopping people roaming outside… Rajasthan
The government has fixed new rules for recruitment examinations in Rajasthan. In the state, now the selection of posts like Patwari, Clerk, VDO will be done through a single examination. Recruitment to these posts will be done on the basis of merit… Rajasthan
Admit card for Rajasthan High Court LDC 2022 has been released by High Court Jodhpur which is a primary need for the upcoming exams on March 13, 2022 (from 1pm to 3pm). It is available to download on their official website https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/.… Rajasthan
Assessing the Covid-19 pandemic situation the state, the Rajasthan government on Friday announced its decision to lift the night curfew across the state with effect from February 5. Additionally, as per the new rule, a maximum of 250 people allowed at… Rajasthan
Students will be able to apply online under Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme from 1st To 31st July in Rajasthan
Under the Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme run by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, coaching is done for the preparation of competitive examinations to be conducted for various professional courses and jobs. In order to provide… Rajasthan