3. Information We Collect
a. Personally Identifiable Information.
◦ Examples of Personally Identifiable Information we collect include name, postal address, e-mail address, and phone number. We also maintain a record of all information that you submit to us, including e-mail and other correspondence. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information when you register to receive alerts or offerings, sponsor or submit information in connection with certain Services, post other content on the Site, purchase products or other services, opt-in to receive special offers and discounts from us and our selected partners or participate in other activities offered or administered by Letmeinform.in.
◦ We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you, such as your credit card number.
◦ We do not intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information about children under the age of 13. Please see the section on "Children’s Privacy" below.
b. Other Anonymous Information.
c. Like most websites, Letmeinform.in also receives and records information on our server logs from your browser automatically and through the use of electronic tools such as cookies. Our server logs automatically receive and record information from your browser (including, for example, your IP address, and the page(s) you visit). The information gathered through these methods is not "personally identifiable;" i.e., it cannot be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person.
4. How We Use Your Information
b. Use of Personally Identifiable Information:
1. We do not sell or share your Personally Identifiable Information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
2. Personally Identifiable Information and other personal information you specifically provide may be used:
▪ to provide the Services we offer, to process transactions and billing, for identification and authentication purposes, to communicate with you concerning transactions, security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site and Services, to improve Services, to do something you have asked us to do, or to tell you of Services that we think may be of interest to you.
▪ To communicate with you regarding our Site and Services.
▪ For the administration of and troubleshooting regarding the Site. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of the Site (our web hosting service, for example), may need to access such information from time to time, but are not permitted to disclose such information to others.
3. We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you under the following circumstances:
c. Use of Anonymous Information:
a. Certain information that we collect automatically or with electronic tools (such as cookies) is used to anonymously track and measure user traffic to this Site and to enhance your experience on this Site. For example:
1. IP Addresses/Session Information. We occasionally may obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our Site. IP addresses, browser, and session information may be used for various purposes, including to help administer this Site and diagnose and prevent service or other technology problems related to this Site. This information also may be used to estimate the total number of users visiting the Site from specific geographical areas, to help determine which users have access privileges to certain content or services that we offer, and to monitor and prevent fraud and abuse. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information
2. Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject them, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to use our Services that require you to sign in, or to take full advantage of all our offerings. Cookies may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party we authorize to collect information on our behalf. We use our own cookies to transmit information for a number of purposes, including to:
▪ require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accessing your account contents;
▪ keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Site;
▪ estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
▪ conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the Site.
2. We may share anonymous information aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. with our partners, advertisers and others.
5. Privacy Alert: Your Site Postings Generally Are Accessible to the Public
a. Your own use of the Site may disclose personal information or Personally Identifiable Information to the public. For example:
◦ This Site makes submissions, and other postings to our Services available for viewing by all our visitors unless the sponsor or host of a Service selects a privacy setting that restricts public access. Please remember that any information disclosed on a non-restricted Service becomes public information and may be collected and used by others without our knowledge. You therefore should exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or Personally Identifiable Information in these forums.
◦ When you post a message to any message board, blog, or other public forum on the Site, your user ID or alias that you are posting under may be visible to other users, and you have the ability to post a message that may include personal information.
6. Children’s Privacy
a. Letmeinform.in does not intentionally collect from or maintain Personally Identifiable Information of children under the age of 13, nor do we offer any content targeted to such children.
b. In the event that Letmeinform.in becomes aware that a user of the Site is under the age of 13, the following additional privacy terms and notices apply:
◦ Prior to collecting any Personally Identifiable Information about a child that Letmeinform.in has become aware is under the age of 13, Letmeinform.in will make reasonable efforts to contact the child’s parent, to inform the parent about the types of information Letmeinform.in will collect, how it will be used, and under what circumstances it will be disclosed, and to obtain consent from the child's parent to collection and use of such information.
◦ Although Letmeinform.in will apply these children's privacy terms whenever it becomes aware that a user who submits Personally Identifiable Information is less than 13 years old, no method is foolproof. Letmeinform.in strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission.
◦ Personally Identifiable Information collected from children may include any of the information defined above as Personally Identifiable Information with respect to general users of the Site and may be used by Letmeinform.in for the same purposes. Except as necessary to process a child's requests or orders placed with advertisers or merchants featured on the Site, Letmeinform.in does not rent, sell, barter or give away any lists containing a child's Personally Identifiable Information for use by any outside company.
◦ A child's parent or legal guardian may request Letmeinform.in to provide a description of the Personally Identifiable Information that Letmeinform.in has collected from the child, as well as instruct Letmeinform.in to cease further use, maintenance and collection of Personally Identifiable Information from the child.
◦ If a child voluntarily discloses his or her name, e-mail address or other personally-identifying information on chat areas, bulletin boards or other forums or public posting areas, such disclosures may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
Letmeinform.in and/or the Users are the sole owner(s) of the information collected on this Site.
8. Security Measures
The security and confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect guest information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no data transmissions over the web can be guaranteed 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
9. Correcting, Deleting or Updating Information
If you would like to request access, modification, correction, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us or that you believe we may have collected about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may not be able to delete your personal information without also deleting your user account. You will not be permitted to examine the personal information of any other person or entity. In order to verify your identity, you may be required to provide us with personal information prior to accessing any records containing information about you. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete personal information if we believe doing so would violate any law or legal requirement, or cause the information to be incorrect. We will honor any legal right that you have to access, modify or erase your personal information.
10. Opt-Out Procedures
You may opt out of receiving future mailings or other information from Letmeinform.in. If the mailing does not have an e-mail cancellation form, send an e-mail to info@Letmeinform.in detailing the type of information that you no longer wish to receive.
11. Third Party Advertising and Ad Delivery
13. Additional Information